Dept. Biología Vegetal, Escuela T. S. Ing. Agrónomos. Universidad Politécnica de Madrid. 28040 - Madrid. Spain.
Papers published as ETSIA-UPM monographs:
Some other relevant references:
- Erosion of genetic resources within seed banks: the role of seed containers. Seed Science Research 16, 291-294.
- High viability recorded in ultra-dry seeds of 37 species of Brassicaceae after almost 40 years of storage. Seed Science and Technology 35, 143-153.
- Germination of fourteen endemic species of Iberian Peninsula, Canary and Balearic Islands after 32-34 years of storage at low temperature and very low moisture content. Seed Science and Technology 36(2), 407-422.
- NPKfilter Service, NPK fertilizer finder
- Successful long-term ultra dry storage of seed of 15 species of Brassicaceae in a genebank: variation in ability to germinate over 40 years and dormancy. Seed Science and Technology (in press).